The National champions from over 30 countries across the globe will prove their mastery of their trade in stubble and on grassland.
Germany will host the World’s best ploughmen and ploughwomen for the fourth time.
1958 (Hohenheim, Baden-Württemberg), 1978 (Wickstadt, Hesse) and 1998 (Altheim, Bavaria).
The venue of this international competition is the Herzog von Württemberg Einsiedel farm estate in Kirchentellinsfurt, Baden-Württemberg. The estate is located 30 km south of Stuttgart.
Draws and Results for the World Ploughing Contest 2018
- Draw for Practice Plots – Saturday, 25th August 2018
- Draw for Contest Stubble Plots – Friday, 31st August 2018
- Draw for Contest Grassland Plots – Saturday, 1st September 2018
- Results of Day 1 – Stubble Saturday, 1st September 2018
- Results of Day 2 – Grassland Sunday, 2nd September 2018
- Overall Results of Contest Sunday, 2nd September 2018
Visitors from near and far will enjoy an exciting programme with multiple highlights: www.worldploughing2018.com
Get familiar with the competitors: click here
Kverneland wishes good luck to all the participants.
The perfect soil preparation ensures the best crops.
20. August 2018