HighlightsCentreFlow system – smooth acceleration of the fertiliser Highly accurate weighing system including 4 load cells and a reference sensor ISOBUS compatible and AEF certified Sections of 4 metres with Basic Section Control EasySet for quick and easy adjustment ExactLine - border spreading device
The perfect partner for accurate spreading in tough field conditions
The Kverneland Exacta-CL W PRO disc spreader has a compact design a maximum hopper volume of 2800 litres for the medium sized market segment. It is the perfect ISOBUS compatible weighing spreader for precise spreading in hilly conditions, especially on the mixed farms. The heavy duty frame with 4 load cells and reference sensor is developed for intensive use of the spreader. It is reliability and performances has already been proved on the Exacta TL spreader.
The Exacta-CL W PRO is fully ISOBUS compatible as a standard, which means easy plug and play with the IsoMatch Tellus GO+ and PRO or any other AEF certified (tractor) terminal. User convenience can be increased with accessories like the IsoMatch Grip, IsoMatch Global and IsoMatch InLine.
- No impact, no fragmentation, no dust: Central release point, smooth acceleration and centrifugal force accelerates fertiliser up to disc speed before it reaches the vane.
- Accurate spreading pattern: A double overlap spreading pattern gives unrivalled accuracy. The 8 vanes per discs are ensuring a continous flow of fertiliser to the field. This is important for high capacity spreading and forward speed.
- Minimal wind influence, maximum tolerance: Flat discs and a horizontal flow of fertiliser give a symmetrical spreading pattern.
- Consistent spreading pattern: Eight vanes per disc, eight sectors per revolution give an equal distribution. Double overlap spreading pattern.
- Guaranteed accuracy on slopes: guaranteed accuracy on slopes. The fertiliser always contacts the vanes at the same point, also on slopes and travels the complete length of the vane.
- Continuous dynamic "online - calibration" with high frequency communication signal.
- Kvernelands unique reference sensor technology: all negative influences are automatically corrected and eliminated, ensuring utmost spreading accuracy even on hill sides. The Kverneland reference sensor gives you absolute accuracy, because every kilo counts!
- Load cells in combination with the unique reference sensor:
- Auto calibrating and continuous weighing system
- Automatic correction on slopes
- Automatic correction of shocks, even on rough terrain
- Automatic speed related dosing system
- No calibration test needed
- Highest accuracy in all conditions: even spreading quality guaranteed! Save costs and increase quality!
- The compact EasySet 'dashboard' gives you considerably simplified accurate setting and adjustment of application rates. Two hydraulically operated metering plates, each with three discharge openings ensure an equal fertiliser flow from the hopper to the spreading discs.
- The development department of Kvernelands spreader R&D team has its own spreader competence centre in order to allow continuous testing throughout the year. All test are carried out according to the strictest international standards and quality requirements.
- The key to accurate spreading is matching fertiliser quality and litre weight with the spreading charts as close as possible. The Kverneland Exacta checklist helps you to ensure consistent accuracy in all field conditions
1. Select fertiliser type
2. Determine granule size and distribution
3. Determine litre weight
- Kverneland erbjuder ExactLine-systemet eller manuell/hydraulisk kantspridningsplatta för gränsspridning. ExactLine kan ställas in exakt för alla typer av gödselmedel och för alla arbetsbredder. Manövreringen är enkel, du behöver inte lämna traktorsätet. För modellerna CL GEOSPREAD, HL, TL TLX GEOSPREAD (iDC) kan ExactLine även monteras på vänster och höger sida av spridaren.
- Vid ensidig kantspridning körs traktorn ca 2 meter från fältgränsen.
- Vid kantspårsspridning kör traktorn i det första körspåret och sprider till gränsen. Avståndet till gränsen är hälften av arbetsbredden.
- Border Spreading Indicator (BSI) på standardvågspridarna (Exacta CL EW, Exacta CL W PRO, Exacta TL) indikerar vilken kantspridningsanordning som är aktiv. För GEOSPREAD-maskinerna är detta integrerat i elektroniken och den aktiva enheten kommer att visas på kontrollterminalen i hytten.
Get your yield increased with more sections
To maximise your output and business there is the possibility to get Basic Section Control software on the Exacta-CL EW, Exacta CL W PRO and the Exacta-TL weighing spreader. A simple way to reduce the overdosing on the headland or irregular shaped of fields by increasing the number of sections. On a standard Kverneland disc spreader the working width can be divided into 1 left and 1 right hand side section – to only shut off half of the working width. The principle of Basic Section Control is based on an even number of 4 metre sections. For example when spreading on 24 metres with 6 sections for the Exacta CL EW/CL W PRO or spreading on 36 metres with 8 sections for the TL.
All standard weighing spreaders (without GEOSPREAD) are equipped with one electrical actuator on each spreading disc to control the application rate to provide maximum use of nutrients to the grass or crops. The Basic Section Control software adjusts the dosing system by a GPS positioning system to optimise overlap and coverage with a minimum over and under dosing. This results in a better yield and a reduction of costs. The SPREADERcontrol license is needed to do Basic Section Control.
With the AutosetApp you have always the most up to date settings for your weighing spreader available. The AutosetApp is an App (software application) available on the IsoMatch Tellus PRO or IsoMatch Tellus GO+ terminal. The AutosetApp is standard integrated into the IsoMatch GEOCONTROL software. This App connects the terminal directly with the GEOSPREAD weighing spreader and will automatically adjust the spreader according to the settings entered into the App. The AutosetApp will also work in combination with the CL-EW, W PRO and TL, with the exception being for those spreaders the discharge point (letter setting) still needs to be adjusted manually on the spreader itself.
The Kverneland fertiliser spreader database with the most up to date spreading charts is always available online. The AutosetApp can connect to the fertiliser spreading database in two different ways. You can connect it to the online database via the IsoMatch Wireless WIFI USB adapter or download the most actual database from the website www.kvernelandspreadingcharts.com on an USB stick and upload the database directly into the IsoMatch Tellus PRO or IsoMatch Tellus GO+ terminal.
When deciding what equipment to purchase, it is not always easy to find the optimal solution in the broad market offering of today. Technology is developing fast and tractors and implements are more and more equipped with high tech electronics. We understand this complexity and are committed to provide you with easy farming solutions. Therefore these cost-efficient ISOBUS Universal Terminals, IsoMatch Tellus PRO and IsoMatch Tellus GO+ are made for easy machine control and efficient farming.
With its advanced hardware and software features, the IsoMatch Tellus PRO provides the optimal precision farming solution for an all-in-one control system inside your tractor cab.
IsoMatch Tellus PRO is the centre for connecting all ISOBUS machines and a platform for running precision farming applications. It offers everything a farmer needs to get the maximum out of his machines and crops, as well as cost savings in fertiliser, chemicals and seeds by using automatic section control and variable rate control. With the unique dual screen functionality it gives the farmer the opportunity to view and control two machines and processes simultaneously.
Work easy. Be in control.
Tellus GO+ is especially developed for controlling the machine in a simple way. The farmer is in full control of the machine in exactly the way he wants. Easy set up the machine with the soft keys via the 7-inch touch screen. And, optimal control while driving, just use the hard keys and rotary switch. Controlling the implement has never been so easy.
This can be you your first step into Precision Farming
IsoMatch Tellus GO+ makes it easy to control any ISOBUS machine from your tractor cab. IsoMatch GEOCONTROL enables you to achieve higher yields, lower costs and do your work with less hassle. This licence key is divided in two parts, Section Control and Variable Rate Control, which are available from the IsoMatch Shop. Now you can buy the specific functionality that you need.
With manual guidance you are perfectly on track.
The IsoMatch InLine is a light bar which allows easy manual guidance. It is the perfect assistant to get you as close as possible to your desired A-B line. Mounted in the line of sight, you can easily see the distance from the A-B line and to which direction you should steer for the ideal position. The display of the IsoMatch InLine also displays the status of the machine sections, which adds more comfort of use. The LEDs can be dimmed for night operation.
Distance to A-B line with LED indication and a numeric display
Manual guidance in combination with IsoMatch GEOCONTROL
Displays status of machine sections
The essential accessory for IsoMatch GEOCONTROL.
The IsoMatch Global 3 is the GPS antenna, with DGPS accuracy, in the IsoMatch product range. It enables satellite navigation for site-specific section control, variable rate application, manual guidance and field registration.
Allows manual guidance, automatic section control and variable rate in combination with IsoMatch GEOCONTROL
DGPS accuracy without additional subscription fees
Easy to fit with mounting brackets included
IsoMatch GEOCONTROL is an additional software application within the IsoMatch Tellus and IsoMatch Tellus GO+ that helps you to control all ISOBUS compatible Kverneland Group machines such as sprayers, spreaders and seeders! Combined with a GPS receiver it fulfils the future needs in terms of easy, smart and efficient farming.
- Section control: Automatic switching on and off implement sections on headlands, boundaries and already covered areas to minimise overlap.
- Variable rate control: Automatically adjusts the implement application rate based on input from the field prescription.
- Documentation: Saves all operational job data and field maps for exchange via USB to farm management information systems.
- Manual guidance: Advised driving position using guidance lines in the field and on headlands. Smart boundary recording: independent from the working width, even without any implement corrected. Boundary shrinking: create new inner boundaries by setting the desired width of the headland. Manual guidance for all operations, includes non-electric or non-ISOBUS implements.
IsoMatch GEOCONTROL - The Advantages
- Easy and comfort of operation, due to not having to manually switch on or off sections or change the application rate. You can focus 100% on driving in the field.
- More efficient work and avoiding overlap leads to cost savings of 5-10% on fertiliser. Better growing conditions and increased yield.
- With IsoMatch GEOCONTROL, working at night becomes very easy. IsoMatch GEOCONTROL reduces the workload considerably.
For further information regarding our iM FARMING concept go to https://ien.kverneland.com/iM-FARMING
The IsoMatch Grip is an ISOBUS auxiliary device developed for great operator comfort and efficient machine control. Its ergonomic shape and the complete freedom of assigning and controlling a total of 44 implement functions from one device are unique in the market today. From your fingertips you have endless possibilities to operate all machine functions as desired. And assignments are saved per machine making it even more applicable to your needs.
The IsoMatch Eye is the camera option in the IsoMatch product range.
IsoMatch Eye is a camera that has been developed for use with our sophisticated IsoMatch Tellus GO+ and IsoMatch Tellus PRO dual screen terminal. The IsoMatch Eye is switchable from rear view to standard view.
It gives you full control and overview of entire machine operation during day and night, because of its night vision by integrated LED’s. This increases the safety e.g. when reversing the machine or manoeuvring around obstructions.
Changeable from rear view to standard view
Full control and overview of entire machine operation
Night vision by integrated LED’s
Whether you are a farmer or contractor with a fleet, IsoMatch FarmCentre gives you a complete overview of your business. You can track the movement of your fleet in real time or verify later where your machines have been operating. Keeping track of multiple machines spread over vast areas has never been so easy! Additionally, all alerts and notifications are sent directly to the IsoMatch FarmCentre web application, and the history of alerts is saved. Allowing dealer to access your account for remote support will decrease the risk of downtime and increase your productivity.
With IsoMatch FarmCentre, machine performance parameters can be tracked and analysed for optimal performance. Actual information about quantity of pressed bales, fertiliser consumption and more is shown in the application. All this you can check remotely from a computer or even a tablet or smartphone.
Technical specificationsDownload brochure
Exacta CL W PRO
Exacta CL W PRO 1300
Exacta CL W PRO 1800
Exacta CL W PRO 2300
Exacta CL W PRO 2800
Hopper capacity (l)
Filling height (cm)
Filling width (cm)
Empty weight (kg)
Spread width (m)
10 - 24 (27/33)*
10 - 320
* Depending on fertiliser type and type of vanes.