HighlightsReduced lifting and pulling force requirement Versatility: from shallow to deeper cultivation High cutting quality over the entire working width Perfect mixing & levelling quality Long lifetime, reduced maintenance - 2 years warranty
The Kverneland compact disc harrow, Qualidisc Pro in working width of 2.0 to 7.0m
Stubble cultivation, seedbed preparation, cover crop seeding, shallow and deeper cultivation, all alike, require excellent penetration, cutting and consolidation quality. The Qualidisc Pro is ready for all these different tasks with powerful and efficient performance. The machine can operate at high forward speeds of 18 to 20km/h maintaining a full cut over the entire working width at a consistent working depth (up to 15cm) in all types of conditions
In fact, the Qualidisc range is dedicated to the following jobs:
- Opening the soil after frost or winter rainfalls, enhancing the air flow for quicker warming up
- Seedbed preparation in front of spring seeding, for example maize crops that need deeper cultivation for a good root development
- Stubble cultivation right after harvest
- Efficient implementation of cover crops in combination with Kverneland a-drill
- Second or third pass to destroy weeds and volunteers saving herbicide
- Cutting of maize stubbles to prevent corn borer
- Preparing the soil e.g. after ploughing for a fine crumbled seedbed able to enhance germination even for fine seeds like rape, grass etc
There are three different models:
Qualidisc Pro rigid mounted: from 2.00 to 4.00m - up to 240hp
Qualidisc Pro F folding mounted: from 4.00 to 6.00m - up to 350hp
Qualidisc Pro T semi-mounted: from 4.00 to 7.00m - up to 400hp
- Extremely sturdy - the Qualidisc Pro is fitted with a frame well-proven with the Kverneland cultivator range.
- Due to the strong headstock and a frame size of 100 x 100 x 8 mm, the Qualidisc Pro can be equipped with the heaviest roller.
- The brackets of the roller are fixed at the front bar of the frame for a better weight transfer during road transport and also at higher driving speeds.
- Due to the small distance between the disc sections, the Qualidisc Pro requires reduced lifting capacity
- The working depth is easily adjusted by spacers situated at the depth cylinders
- The lateral deflectors are folded to keep the transport width in line with road traffic regulations
- Each angled arm is fitted with a large maintenance-free double ball bearing and 35 mm axle. This high-quality bearing is able to carry heavy radial and axial loads.
- Special protection on the side of the arm is achieved by a special seal of 5 sealing lips and by the joint protecting the bearing.
- On the other side the disc is protected against dust by an O-ring.
- The disc hub is fixed onto the arm by a bolt and special washers that prevent any loosening. The bolt is protected against soil by its position inside the arm.
Due to the aggressive discs and the considerable weight (up to 150 kg/disc), the Qualidisc Pro and the Qualidisc Farmer ensure an excellent working quality even under dry conditions.
The ground is completely cut, the stubble broken apart and correctly mixed on the surface for a good emergence of weeds and volunteer cereal seeds.
A constant cutting angle
Whatever the diameter of the disc, the cutting angle is always constant due to its conical design.
Long lasting discs
Discs of 6mm thickness and Ø600mm for the Qualidisc Pro.
Discs of 5mm thickness and Ø520mm for the Qualidisc Farmer.
The discs are given a special heat treatment for a long durability and strength. Thus the machine's longevity is increased and the maintenance costs reduced.
Big notched discs
Kverneland proposes discs with big notches to enhance the rotation in fluffy soil and for a better self-cleaning of the disc with more than 20% of clay. Small notches are kept to maintain the very good cutting quality.
A large choice of rollers
According to the soil specifications, the consolidation required, the mixing of the soil and straw, the surface of the soil requested and the lifting capacity available, Kverneland offers a choice of rear rollers.
- Cage roller Ø 550mm - 90kg/m
- Double cage roller Ø 400mm - 160kg/m
(available on mounted rigid and mounted folding models)
- Actiring roller Ø 540mm - 160kg/m: active with the adjustable knives, ensuring a good mixture of soil and straw and consolidation.
- Actipack roller Ø 560mm - 205kg/m: heavier, for clod crushing and very firm recompaction of the soil. Adapted also for heavy and sticky soil conditions.
- Actiflex roller Ø 580mm - 160kg/m: intensive mixing effect combined with a good recompaction makes this roller the ideal tool for best volunteer's regrowth.
- Actipress Twin Ø 560mm - 220kg/m without soil:
(available on mounted rigid and mounted folding models)
u-profile for high carrying/rolling capacity in light soils. Clod breaking also in heavy conditions. High and homogenous consolidation.
Weight when full of soil: 250kg/m
- Actipress Single Ø 560mm - 150kg/m
Single rotor with u-profile for high carrying/rolling capacity on light soils. Also for stony conditions due to wide pitch. 3 models available for a more uniform or rough surface (with blades/with carbide blades/without blades). More compact design and reduced weight especially suitable for three-point mounted implements. Weight/m when full of soil: 188kg/m
Technical specificationsDownload brochure
Working width (m)
Weight (kg) (with cage roller / Actipack)
Power requirement HP (min./max.)
Qualidisc Pro rigid
2.0 - 2.5 - 3.0 – 3.5 – 4.0
1390-2197 / 1671-2725
Qualidisc Pro fold
4.0 – 5.0 – 6.0
2766-3782 / 3246-4484
Qualidisc Pro trailed
4.0 – 5.0 – 6.0 – 7.0
3908-5421 / 4388-6231