HighlightsTrailed turntable wrapper with self-loading mechanism Able to handle bales up to 1200kg Gentle loading & unloading of the bales Able to wrap and carry a second bale on the loading arm Optional DuoWrap feature for faster wrapping
The trailed Kverneland 7740 is ideal for users that wrap a large number of bales but still prefer the turntable wrapping system.
It is designed for high output operation even in rough or hilly conditions. The Kverneland 7740 offers a rugged design and is capable of handling bales up to 1200 kg. All 7740 C models have a new feature DuoWrap twin film pre-stretcher.
- On the Kverneland 7710, 7730 and 7740 a hydraulically operated film cutter cuts and holds the film in position ready to wrap the next bale.
- An easy to use solution without the need to manually control the operation.
- Two large diameter rollers, both of which are driven, ensure bale rotation even in the most difficult conditions.
- Four endless belts carry and rotate the bale evenly during wrapping with no risk of film damage.
- The two large diameter conical side support rollers ensure that the bale is kept in a central position on the rotating table during wrapping operation.
The DuoWrap sees twin film dispensers integrated into the Kverneland 7710, 7730 and 7740 mounted and trailed turntable wrappers. DuoWrap gives up to 50% faster wrapping compared to single film models, whilst also reducing the risk of film breaking during wrapping. Utilising a 66% overlap of the two films as they are applied to the bale, DuoWrap ensures even coverage without excessive wrinkling of the film.
- The Kverneland 7730 and7740 are designed with a low table height and wheels located at the very rear of the machine.
- The position of rear wheels ensures a low table height provide low loading and unloading height.
- The low slung chassis combined with a short lifting height, provides fast transfer of the bale from arm to turntable.
- 1) The low mounted table design allows higher rotation speed an.
- 2) The short lifting height provides fast transfer of bale from arm to turntable.
- 3) It ensures vast and gentle on-the-move unloading with no need for a fall damper.
Computer Control (C)
- The computer (Focus 3) controlled C models turn the wrapper into a fully automatic machine offering either a fully automatic operation or a choice of manual override or function by function operation.
- Choose for example that you want the bale to wrap automatically off. One operator does the entire process of loading, wrapping and stacking when loaded, but remain on the wrapping table until you confirm that you want to offload.
- Compact joystick allows temporary manual control of the bale loading and turntable rotation/tip.
Remote Control (R)
- An advanced remote controlled version is available as an option on C versions of turntable wrappers. Place the bale on the wrapper, press one key on the remote control, and the wrapping process starts.
- The previously wrapped bale is stacked and the next one picked up while the machine continues wrapping.
- Press another key when wrapping is completed and the bale is tipped off. One operator does the entire process of loading, wrapping and stacking.
Mechanical Cable Control (M)
- The manual versions (M) are controlled with manual cable control with levers.
- A wrap and bale counter is fitted for easier control of film layers, as well as number of bales wrapped.
- An automatic table stop that is controlled by the wrap-and-bale counter is fitted as standard.
- This converts the wrapper from manual to semi-automatic, as it allows the wrapping function to stop automatically at the set number of table revolutions.
The HSP is a combination of two developments. The first, DuoWrap allows wrapping with two film overlap of 66% , the time to cover the bale is reduced by one third. The second development, named OptiSpeed, is electronic control of the wrapper table rotation speed.
The OptiSpeed optimizes the rotation speed of the table to allow the fastest wrapping possible in all conditions without being limited to fixed values.
HSP option is available on the 7710C fully mounted model and 7740C heavy duty trailed models.