The Kverneland tine seeder – the cost-efficient alternative
HighlightsFits to conventional & conservation tillage systems Ready for extreme conditions Excellent ground contour following Operator-friendly with excellent overview Close centre of gravity for saving fuel
The Kverneland tine-seeder ts-drill has been designed to work in extreme conditions i. e. in dry and wet soil. Established in conventional tillage after the plough, it is also perfect for reduced tillage. Straight coulter tips are available to meet the different requirements.
The Kverneland ts-drill carries out cultivation and sowing in one pass. The 5 rows of passive tools are set in offset configuration and allow operation at high working speed. The large hopper capacity of 1700 litres reduces the set-up time. Due to the optimized position of the hopper, the centre of gravity is close to the tractor.
Especially in extreme conditions, for example, humid soil or high straw residues, the advantages of the ts-drill become evident. In a single pass, the auto-reset tines take care of tilling and seeding, which in turn reduces soil compaction whilst saving fuel and time.
Due to the floating wing sections of the ts-drill with 5.00m and 6.00m working width, the ts-drill works fine on slopes or uneven ground. The central position of the landwheels within the main frame adapts perfectly to the ground contours thus ensuring an even depth control. The seeding depth is adjusted with no need of tools.
- The intelligent arrangement of the seeding tines over five rows allows the ts-drill to place the seeds accurately into the seedbed, even in conditions with high amounts of crop residues. The symmetrical distribution of the rear row of tines ensures excellent seed depth and levelling. The ts-drill can be ordered with tine spacings of 12.5 or 15cm.
- The seeding tines of the ts-drill are made of high quality spring steel fitted with the Kverneland leaf-spring autoreset overload protection. To ensure the free flow of crop residues through the machine, the tines are arranged in an off-set configuration over five rows.
- The special design of the tines reduce the tractor power requirement and ensure uniform seed depth placement. Also in extremely humid and sticky soils, the ts-drill ensures perfect seeding results.
- Tines in front of the landwheel ― stable running under all conditions
- A tine in front of each landwheel levels the soil and ensures an even and steady running of the ts-drill - a prerequisite for the depth control of the seed placement with tine seeders. Due to the new design of the ts-drill, seeding can be carried out in a crossways direction to the previous cultivation operations.
Equipped with the largest profile wheels of all machines in its class (11.5/80-15.3 10PR), the ts-drill offers significant advantages. The large diameter wheels of the ts-drill run smoothly and easily. The tyre pressure (approximately one bar) ensures the “footprint” of the machine being significantly reduced. Deep wheelings are avoided whilst the seed bed is protected against compaction.
The seeding depth is adjusted, without the need of any tools by using spacers on the wheels mounted in the centre of the main frame. This guarantees that the ts-drill will adapt perfectly to the ground contours and the sowing depth is simply more precise.
- Effective seed covering after sowing is ensured by the twin row precision following harrow section as standard equipment.
- The special design of the tines allows even high quantities of damp plant residues to pass through the harrow without blocking.
- The harrow pressure and its aggressiveness can be adjusted via the spring pressure adjustment and the angle of the harrow bar.
- As an option, the ts-drill can be equipped with a one-row V-harrow and press wheels. This offers the possibility of applying additional pressure. If the seed press wheels are not required due to very humid conditions, they can be completely lifted.
- The metering device ELDOS accurately measures the required volume of seed by the distinctive rotor and discharges it into the seed injector where is is mixed with the air stream and then conveyed through the diffusor tube and the seed delivery hoses to the coulters.
- The distribution head is mounted in a protected position inside the seed hopper.
- ELDOS is electric driven by e-com and is fully ISOBUS compatible.
- GEOCONTROL by GPS signal is possible which avoids double seeding.
- Special sensors ensure functionality from the tractor cab.
- Five standard rotors are delivered: for fine and large seeds or fertiliser.
- The exchange of the rotors is quickly and easily done without any tools.
- Application rates from 1 to 400kg/ha are possible (depending on working speed and width).
- The metering device is always easily accessible.
- Very simple calibration test due to the separate seed guidance.
- A remote control allows the driver to operate the calibration process at the metering device.
- No gear has to be adjusted. The driver simply enters the desired values into the terminal, presses one button to start at the metering device and that’s it.
- The calibration is done automatically.
- A calibration flap with an integrated gate prevents any seed from dropping into the hose.
For the electronic control of the ts-drill, a whole range of steering systems is available
Focus 3 is the new terminal steering the e-bas system which features hopper low level sensor, various tramline systems, information about ha, km/h monitoring of fan speed, pre-emergence marker, seed rate adjustments. Focus 3 is not ISOBUS compatible.
IsoMatch Tellus GO
The multifunctional one-screen terminal has been developed for fast and simple control of all ISOBUS implements, giving the farmer a ‘customer made’ experience as it suits all needs for plain and efficient handling of farming machinery and tasks. IsoMatch Tellus GO is the farmer’s first step into Precision Farming. With the easy to use application, IsoMatch GEOCONTROL, it is possible to boost efficiency and save time and costs. The application includes Manual Guidance, Section Control and Variable Rate.
IsoMatch Tellus PRO
- Two ISOBUS interfaces in one terminal
- Multifunctional ergonomic design
- ISOBUS Shortcut Button (ICB)
With this new terminal you can work all the way as a PRO. The maximum working range for the task controller IsoMatch GEOCONTROL is increased from 2 km to maximum 10 km from the starting point. Thus even extremely big fields are handled in a full professional way. The new high brightness screen increases operator comfort. Visibility is increased during the day and dimmed to just a glowing display in dark conditions.
When deciding what equipment to purchase, it is not always easy to find the optimal solution in the broad market offering of today. Technology is developing fast and tractors and implements are more and more equipped with high tech electronics. We understand this complexity and are committed to provide you with easy farming solutions. Therefore these cost-efficient ISOBUS Universal Terminals, IsoMatch Tellus PRO and IsoMatch Tellus GO+ are made for easy machine control and efficient farming.
With its advanced hardware and software features, the IsoMatch Tellus PRO provides the optimal precision farming solution for an all-in-one control system inside your tractor cab.
IsoMatch Tellus PRO is the centre for connecting all ISOBUS machines and a platform for running precision farming applications. It offers everything a farmer needs to get the maximum out of his machines and crops, as well as cost savings in fertiliser, chemicals and seeds by using automatic section control and variable rate control. With the unique dual screen functionality it gives the farmer the opportunity to view and control two machines and processes simultaneously.
Work easy. Be in control.
IsoMatch Tellus GO+ is especially developed for controlling the machine in a simple way. The farmer is in full control of the machine in exactly the way he wants. Easy set up the machine with the soft keys via the 7-inch touch screen. And, optimal control while driving, just use the hard keys and rotary switch. Controlling the implement has never been so easy.
This can be you your first step into Precision Farming
IsoMatch Tellus GO+ makes it easy to control any ISOBUS machine from your tractor cab. IsoMatch GEOCONTROL enables you to achieve higher yields, lower costs and do your work with less hassle. This licence key is divided in two parts, Section Control and Variable Rate Control, which are available from the IsoMatch Shop. Now you can buy the specific functionality that you need.
With manual guidance you are perfectly on track.
The IsoMatch InLine is a light bar which allows easy manual guidance. It is the perfect assistant to get you as close as possible to your desired A-B line. Mounted in the line of sight, you can easily see the distance from the A-B line and to which direction you should steer for the ideal position. The display of the IsoMatch InLine also displays the status of the machine sections, which adds more comfort of use. The LEDs can be dimmed for night operation.
Distance to A-B line with LED indication and a numeric display
Manual guidance in combination with IsoMatch GEOCONTROL
Displays status of machine sections
The essential accessory for IsoMatch GEOCONTROL.
The IsoMatch Global 3 is the GPS antenna, with DGPS accuracy, in the IsoMatch product range. It enables satellite navigation for site-specific section control, variable rate application, manual guidance and field registration.
Allows manual guidance, automatic section control and variable rate in combination with IsoMatch GEOCONTROL
DGPS accuracy without additional subscription fees
Easy to fit with mounting brackets included
Connect to a local wireless network on your IsoMatch Tellus.
IsoMatch Wireless (USB-stick) is complementary to the IsoMatch Tellus and makes it easy to connect to a local wireless network, such as your phone’s hot-spot, home network etc.
No additional costs of an internet service provider. When connected via the IsoMatch Wireless you can browse the internet, view the weather, Gmail, Google, etc.
The IsoMatch Eye is the camera option in the IsoMatch product range.
IsoMatch Eye is a camera that has been developed for use with our sophisticated IsoMatch Tellus GO+ and IsoMatch Tellus PRO dual screen terminal. The IsoMatch Eye is switchable from rear view to standard view.
It gives you full control and overview of entire machine operation during day and night, because of its night vision by integrated LED’s. This increases the safety e.g. when reversing the machine or manoeuvring around obstructions.
Changeable from rear view to standard view
Full control and overview of entire machine operation
Night vision by integrated LED’s
IsoMatch MultiEye is an accessory for connecting multiple cameras to the IsoMatch Universal Terminal.
With the IsoMatch MultiEye you can connect multiple cameras to the IsoMatch Tellus PRO or IsoMatch Tellus GO+ Terminal. You can easily switch between the cameras without the need for an additional screen in you tractor cabin. It gives you full control and overview of the entire machine operation during day and night, because of its night vision by integrated LED’s. This increases the safety when reversing the machine or manoeuvring around obstructions.
You can connect up to four IsoMatch Eye cameras and easily switch between the cameras with the remote control box which is standard included.
Full control and overview of entire machine operation from every side you want.
Night vision by integrated LED’s which increases the safety when reversing the machine or manoeuvring around obstructions.
Made for smart, efficient and easy farming
IsoMatch GEOCONTROL is an advanced software application within the IsoMatch Tellus PRO and IsoMatch Tellus GO+ that helps you to control all ISOBUS compatible Kverneland Group machines such as sprayers, spreaders and seeders! Combined with a GPS receiver it fulfils the future needs in terms of easy, smart and efficient farming!
Technical specificationsDownload brochure
4.8 / 5.0 / 5.6 / 6.0
1630 - 1980