HighlightsTerraLink Plus for advanced ground adaptation Easy manoeuvrability with 80° turning angle CompactLine maintenance-friendly gearbox Automatic folding of swath board by gravity
The Kverneland 9670S Evo + 9670S Vario CompactLine side delivery rakes have a 6.65m working width.
They provide flexibility in raking, increased comfort in operation, and improved forage quality thanks to the TerraLink Plus cardanic rotor attachment supported by the “Touch-Down-Effect”. Due to the side delivery, 9670S Evo models offer increased flexibility. Wide wheels, high clearance in the headland and many options allow perfect results.
In addition, Kverneland 9670S Vario model allows placing two swaths per rotor with a working width of 7.85 m.
- The Kverneland CompactLine rakes feature oil-immersed cam discs and guide rollers.
- Tine arm bearings are fully lubricated, and hence absolutely maintenance-free.
- High-tensile tine arm holders and two bearings on either side of the driveshaft, provide the compact unit with strength and dependability.
- Kverneland-developed cam tracks are specifically tailored to individual rotor diameters, for optimal raking at any working width and on any model.
- The rear carrier frame with controlled steering facility allows tight turns on headlands and loss free swathing, even in awkwardly shaped fields.
- Even if the rotors are lifted on a steep slope, the steering system reliably counteracts any deviation.
- The ability to make sharp turns up to 80° and the cross stabilizer in the headstock are unique Kverneland features.
With the updated feature “Terralink PLUS”, the cardanic rotor attachment benefits from a further advanced ground adaptation supported by the “Touch-Down-Effect”.
This PLUS on advanced ground adaptation delivers more flexibility with 8° more movement possibility, which leads to more precision and with that consequently a Plus for the forage quality.
The Touch-Down-Effect, comparable to an airplane’s approach angle of its landing chassis, ensures a smooth and clean raking, but also avoids with lifting to a ground clearance of around 500 mm that swaths on headlands are being damaged.
- It is possble to collect either one large swath or two smaller swaths.
- The Kverneland 9671 S Vario & Kverneland 9471 S Evo models can place two large swaths into one, allowing a total of up to 12.50m crop to be gathered into one swath.
- 9670S Vario can also place two large swaths into one, allowing a total of up to 13.0 m crop to be gathered into one swath.
- It is also possible to place two small night swaths for hay crops.
Automatic foldable swath board
- Gravity folding, no hydraulics required
- Swath board can stay in adjusted position (swath width)
- If the swath board is not used, the parking stand can be folded up
- The parking stand secures that the rotor keeps the parallel touch down
- Front swath board is a standard on Vario, can be taken of if not needed.
- 380 mm transport wheels
- Comfortable storing solution for Hydraulics and PTO
- New massive parking stand, saves positioning in all conditions
- Mud guards for transport wheels
- Optional Automatic transport locking
- Optional tandem axle (on rear and front rotor)