HighlightsTrailed satellite bale wrapper Self-loading mechanism Scissor type film cutter Able to handle round bales up to 1500kg Computer control offers fully automatic operation
The Kverneland 7850 is well suited to professional operators looking for an easy to use, high volume wrapping operation. The weight distribution and the tower design of the Kverneland 7850 series make it stronger and more stable, allowing you to wrap on the move. Pick up a bale and wrap it as you move to the next.
- The scissor type film cutter with sharp knives gives a clean cut over the full width of the stretch film.
- The secure hydraulic film cutter has a spring loaded clamp to hold the film firmly ready for the next bale.
- Kverneland pre-stretchers provide even film stretch throughout the roll, are easy to operate and require low maintenance.
- The unique pre-stretch roller profile keeps the stretched film at its optimum width and results in fewer problems with film tear.
- The rollers are made of aluminium which avoids the build-up of tack from the film, which can result in overstretch of film and film tear.
- Specially profiled rollers help to disperse air and water as the film is being stretched.
- Change of film roll is quick and easy with Kverneland pre-stretchers. The empty core is released by pushing down a single lever with one hand.
- Low lifting height of the film rolls is achieved thanks to the low profile design of all Kverneland bale wrappers.
- Wrapping table with 4 endless belts and two driven rollers, carries and rotates the bale evenly during wrapping with no risk of film damage.
- The twin pre-stretchers ensure high speed wrapping. They are positioned close to the bale, to limit the amount of air trapped under the film during wrapping.
- The loading system doesn’t require the wrapper to lift the bale. Instead it gently rolls the bale onto the table, which then tilts to a level position to start wrapping.
- The ‘Inline’ layout means that it loads and unloads bales in the same direction as the baler leaves them, so avoiding having to drive over un-baled swaths.
Computer Control (C)
- The computer controlled Model C turns the wrapper into a fully automatic machine offering either a fully automatic operation or a choice of manual override or function by function operation.
- Choose for example that you want the bale to wrap automatically off.
- One operator does the entire process of loading, wrapping and stacking when loaded, but remain on the wrapping table until you confirm that you want to offload.
- Compact joystick allows temporary manual control of the bale loading and turntable rotation/tip