HighlightsCollect the crop into one swath from up to 12.5m QuickLift – drive over the swaths without damaging Unique feature SideSift - avoid damages on the tractor CompactLine gearbox with fully oil bath design
The Kverneland 9671 S Vario and the Kverneland 9471 S Evo are designed for maximum flexibility, for raking in a variety of conditions. The twin rotors work independently, from each other, making it possible to collect either one large swath or two smaller night swaths. These rakes can place two large swaths into one, allowing a total of up to 12.50m crop to be gathered into one swath.
The TerraLink PLUS system also allows additional movement and improved following of harsher ground contours for better performance in rough fields.
All the machine's main functions, like the side shift of the front rotor, the side shift of the rear rotor, and the swath width, can be easily controlled with a handheld from the cabin.
- The Kverneland CompactLine rakes feature oil-immersed cam discs and guide rollers.
- Tine arm bearings are fully lubricated, and hence absolutely maintenance-free.
- High-tensile tine arm holders and two bearings on either side of the driveshaft, provide the compact unit with strength and dependability.
- Kverneland-developed cam tracks are specifically tailored to individual rotor diameters, for optimal raking at any working width and on any model.
- The Vario version also offers the patented SideShift system as an option, which comprises electro-hydraulic control of all functions.
- A special feature on the Kverneland 9471 S Vario is the possibility to operate both rotors – front and rear – in an offset position from the tractor cab.
- With this patented system, raking along field boundaries or around trees is no problem – the tractor can run at a safe distance from the obstacles.
- It is also possible to run on raked fields while having the rake offset to the left side.
- It is possble to collect either one large swath or two smaller swaths.
- The Kverneland 9671 S Vario & Kverneland 9471 S Evo models can place two large swaths into one, allowing a total of up to 12.50m crop to be gathered into one swath.
- 9670S Vario can also place two large swaths into one, allowing a total of up to 13.0 m crop to be gathered into one swath.
- It is also possible to place two small night swaths for hay crops.
- Completely maintenance and wear-free.
- Quiet machine running due to automatic dampening
- Wide track boogies with large wheels provide perfect ground contour following
- Trailed axle configuration enhances quiet running and reduces tractor input power
- Superb tracking in road transport
- Kverneland 9471 S models are equipped with the QuickLift system as standard.
- This ensures a lifting height of 50cm to easily cross over existing swathes. Furthermore the axles are pulled
- Rotors are lifted using only a single acting valve.
- During transport the swath board automatically folds clear. Transport width is below 3m (2.45m with tine arms removed).