The NEW Kverneland 9670S Evo + Vario, a carried side delivery rake, delivers
- flexibility in raking,
- more comfort in operating and
- higher quality of forage due to the new TerraLink Plus cardanic rotor attachment.
Due to the side delivery this new model is offering a high flexibility. With the special rotor set up of having a smaller rotor in the back, larger areas can be raked into one row. The different diameter prevents rolling and wrapping as much as possible. This secures that following machines can always run on maximum capacity.
With the Vario the flexibility increase as two swaths can be placed, either for small balers in high crop volume or for night swaths to increase hay quality.
More comfort in operation is delivered by:
- comfortable connecting of the machine
- automatic folding of the swath board
- optional hydraulic transport locking
- standard 380/55-17 wheels securing a ground protecting operation
- Improved steering that gives you better manoeuvrability in the field.
- options like tandem axles support customizing the machine for individual requirements
Higher Quality of forage with the updated feature “Terralink PLUS”, the cardanic rotor attachment benefits with a further advanced ground adaptation supported by the “Touch-Down-Effect”.
February 3. 2020