The Kverneland Front Packer (FP) levels soils efficiently. It adapts to soils thanks to the availability of several ring profiles (38°, 45°, 50°). Front tines can be added in difficult soil conditions. It can be used immediately before seeding.
Reconsolidating after ploughing in wet conditions is not recommended. The front packer becomes the solution to re-consolidate once the ploughed soil has dried up.
- maximized productivity: 2 operations in 1 pass. Levelling in combination with seedbed preparation or levelling and seeding.
- convenient: only 1 tractor for 2 implements in work and in transport. For instance Front Packer and power arrow in the rear
- robust tower for long reliability
- easy to maneuver.
- 3-6 meters working width
- passive steering with damping system
- high-tensile axle with maintenance free bearings
- connection to 3 point linkage Cat. II
- rigid (3,00m) and hydr. foldable (4,00m +)
- parking stand (foldable FP are possible to park in transport or working position
- Manual transport locking for safe and stable transport.
- Lightning kit:
- 2-row front Harrow, tines 45x12mm, mechanical adjustment
- 2-row front Harrow, Packomat-tines 20mm with knives, mechanical adjustment