There is a full range of levelling equipment and rear rollers available:
Actipress Twin ø 565mm - 250kg/m
- U-profile for high carrying /rolling capacity in light soils
- Clod breaking also in heavy conditions
- Possibility to make different soil profiles by locking the rocking (even or corrogated)
- Self-cleaning effect thanks to the twin u-ring concept
- High stability thanks to the oscillating frame
- High and homogenous consolidation
- Can also work in stony conditions
Cage roller ø 550mm - 90 kg/m
- 10 bars for a good loading capacity and operation in wet conditions
- Effective crumbling action
Double cage roller ø 400mm (tube/flat) - 160 kg/m
- Good crumbling
- Precise depth control
Actipack ø 560mm - 220 kg/m
- The Kverneland Actipack roller displays its superb working qualities especially on medium to heavy soils and also in wet, stony and sticky conditions thanks to the independent skids and knives.
- The cutting discs break the larger clods whilst the adjustable knives cut the remaining clods resulting in optimal clod breakdown and fine seedbed preparation.
Actiring ø 540mm - 160 kg/m
- The Actiring roller is a lighter variant of the Actipack, using the same frame structure and knife system.
- The discs have been replaced by a “V” profile ring, this is saving 60kg/m, which is of critical importance for reducing lifting requirements for mounted equipment.
- Actiring is not recommended in stony conditions.
Actiflex roller ø 580mm - 160 kg/m
- The Actiflex roller has been made to create an intensive mixing with all types of conditions, even stony ones.
- The rings are made with spring steel to have a high resistance against stress at high speed.
- Actiflex rings are separated by skids to prevent any accumulation inside the roller.
- This roller is the ideal tool to create a nice seedbed and enhance the weeds regrowth after harvesting.