Combining High Performance With Low Power Requirements
The 8583 T and 85111 T are high performance tedders for farmers requiring a large working width for low power tractors. Both tedders have low lift and input requirements, and are specially designed for low horsepower tractors. This design minimises compaction and operating costs. Certainly a great advantage in times of escalating fuel prices.
- Wide working widths of 8.30 and 11.00m but still ideal for low horsepower tractors.
- Trailed transport position. The tedder follows smoothly behind the tractor.
- Pin hitch or linkage drawbar attachment.
- Box-type frame composed of two U-sections for extremely solid contruction.
- Strong design of the central unit allows high transport speed.
- Largely dimensioned oscillation dampers for excellent running characteristics.
- 10mm strong tines with 80mm coil diameter.
- XXL rotor plate with a diameter of no less than 500mm.
- Fast adjustment of spreading angle without the use of tools.
|| Working Width
| 8583 T
| 85111 T